We are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join our team at our offices in Nicosia.
WHAT WE DO
Zenox Policy Innovations is a startup that wishes to evolve further into a public affairs and government relations social enterprise. We provide solutions related to the policymaking process through lobbying and other related services.
Our group owns or supports multiple online and offline established projects including: Zenox Public Affairs (Lobbying services), Oxygono (NGO) Cyprus Forum, Nomoplatform and others.
- Presenting before potential clients and partners
- Identifying market opportunities
- Building and monitoring your own sales funnel
- Maintaining client and partner relationships
- Drafting of applications for EU grants;
- Ad Hoc tasks as required.
- A University degree is required. An advanced degree (Masters) can be a plus;
- Previous experience in Business to Business Sales, Retail or EU Grants is required. Additional experience in Marketing and Communications will be an advantage;
- Previous experience in policy or with State clients, will be considered a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English;
- Strong knowledge of business use of social media (especially LinkedIn);
- Creativity, openness for new ideas and the ambition to achieve;
- Excellent computing skills. Experience with CRM, CMS or ERP systems is considered a plus;
- Strong administrative and organisational skills;
- Proven characteristics and skills such as leadership, teamship and strong communication ability, is considered to be a plus.
- This is a full time position;
- Your physical presence is required at 50% of the time at our offices in Nicosia;
○ 50% of the time you may work remotely.
- Competitive compensation to be further discussed on a skills and experience basis.
Interested candidates are requested to send their full CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the reference OE2021 no later than September 10. Only applications that fulfill the above requested qualifications will be considered. All applications will be treated in confidence.